30/08/2010

My Rockberry Love

Getting you from the start
It is a Monday morning and I blow my heart
Up to the window and the wind apart
You kiss my lips and I grab your ass
Saying “so long, I will miss you the most”
Soon I will be a host for you digging all my time

You make me tickles and you make me laugh
I rub your nipple with my tongue
And I cry for more
Your skin is soft as a pure morning
And I craw against your pulling hair
That is so long, I crumble wile you nail me down
Waiting for that scream aloud
Waking up neighbors and everyone around
That we don’t give a fuck

You are my best season
You are my best self
My girl painted nails with straightened hair and a secret smell
You come so strong as a tsunami or any huge disaster
And although all my effort to kill you and to die
We are hanging tied alive!

Um comentário: