08/06/2009

people tlk


People talk. People talk all the time. And if they don’t’ talk they think. And if they don’t think , I don’t know what else they can do.
I think. You think. They think, and we know we all stink some times, in between a little something we stood for. Once I saw a giant dinosaur. I think it was on the museum. But that is past now, except for the gas I need to buy.
And actually in the car another day it happened that I felt into the same Lizard King of yesterday, and I was suddenly taken by the sounds of everything. I thought, and Ididn’t say.
Trying to keep it up without keeping it high, I cried a little harder, just to see what I could get. Well, I got nothing plus a little something, but I think it was enough for the time.
Pulling down the window, I recognized my self in the dark of the mirror. It didn’t brake, it was already broken, by the foot of some motoguy. Bastard, what was he fcking wanting from me?
Never mind the gasps, I burgled some wine, at the sugar hill, but what was it? The day or the dream? Well, Yeah, I kind of gave the day up, to think about that with time enough to see that actually the day was already lost, by the hands of some little fellow, yellow as the time of our miles.
But, once I was awaken enough to see that I was dreaming, I took another pill, and gave my self back to the heavens of my mind.
A phone started ringing. I ran for it, but unfortunally the wire got on my feet and didn’t want to let it go. What the fck…! Well, I sat down, and took it out, rolling it off. That was quite different to see these times; those wires had a huge effort. It scared me a lot. I treated them correctly so they would sit down and stop buging my walking feet. What did they really want? I could’t imagine nothing more than this pathetic action of desperately love for my two foots. So I continued in to the direction of the phone. It was sitting quite, waiting for me to check him up to find out who had called. It took me acctully two minutes and a half and I was already with the attendant on the another line:
- Yes miss Martha, we are checking it on our systems…
I wait…and wait, but she hangs up, without saying anything…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário