30/04/2009

1..2..5

Every thought I’m having seams to slip away. The time runs after the day it will stop for you. For us. Men run through the fields, through the deserts, through the skies. What do they really want? Does any one know? Won’t a question lead to another in an eternal mystic questionnaire? When are we gonna feel satisfied? Or are our satisfactions leading us to another unsatisfaction? Are you always told what to do? Or are you always telling what to do? Or both? Maybe…Well the deal is that the deal it self it’s a deal it self. And the deal is: there is NO deal.So what’s the deal of all about it? I do not quite know, do you?
Let us stop to think now…don’t this squeeze you like to limes in a glass? Don’t you feel your untold feelings squeezing you? So, drink it. Don’t waste the juicy brain that you own…drink it, and let others drink it too, as you will also want to drink something different, but similar, some times. Don’t be afraid, brain juices don’t have any deadly virus, or diseases. Actually some doctors recommend it, like some kind of social therapy. Some people really pay high money to do it. And some people just have to do it, but don’t seam to want so.
I’m drinking now whatever that your imagination let you know. I’m drinking the air… I’m drinking my self in to a broken glass of shades. That might worry, but, that’s the deal, isn’t? Worry is all that guilty makes comfortable to our pore existation. Would you quit if you knew better? Does it really have to do it? Who decided our choosing existation as slaves of the free will? Or is not that the question? Would it be the question, why, in all the universal possibilities, do we possibly choose the ones we know, as anger, and death, and peace and life? Are the possibilities so extreme, so sad and so happy?
Then I think, well, I’m so tired of thinking, and then I think again, well, I’m glad that I do. Because actually fear takes care of me and tells me, hey, be happy, if you are sad, you are alive! Unfair but tasty, tasty as the juice fruit of Beans.
I was having diner another day in a solid far away memory of an eating table. Every one was happy. Lost and Happy. But then I think behind of what I'm thinking that there is nothing new and there is nothing that we don’t know, there is only what we want. And then, just to think over and over, and try not to forget, I think again, Is that all the menu? Well, too over boring….

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário