14/04/2010

Lov.U Creativity

Creativity is taking ahead of me. It swerve right and it swerve left. It gets up and it gets down. Always trying and always doing everything we are going to find out later when its done.
I love you creativity, I love your innocence way of making things happen. I envy you creativity, for your senseless spontaneity that keeps me amazing of myself. Always with a bright spot in the eyes and a shinning moment at the mind, lightning my being and singing my life. You are the hackles bone creativity, the one, the perfect excuse, and the sharp argument. You are the reason I smile and the reason I have love in my heart to give. You are all my energy my dark side and my fear of me. Creativity you are free inside your wills! And you grow as a wild anaconda of please, eating me like a bird flying glee. You take me down and you keep me high, you little brat that isn't shy. The baby I care inside.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário