11/05/2009

...


There is always a day that you question why. Why does the space between us make us so uncomfortable to the point we loose our mind? Why can we hit each other and touch each other with the same hand? How can we like it? We do like it… then, why can we like what we don’t seam to enjoy, there from, so many questions…
The muscle is still aching for the same old reasons. And we will never find the answer until we don’t look inside, over the body, to the infinit. The infinit so kind, so gallant and so…well, so nice. Asking again my self I try to organize the odd ideas… they seam to craw over my mind and dig me in to a rat nest. It’s crazy for sure but it doesn’t seam to scare. It just gets me from surprise producing a strange laugh. Well…I laugh… and I left not trying to run away. I was simply gone but not to not come back with the promise of making a batter day.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário